Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

What part of camera don’t you understand shirt

I see the door is open... but the What part of camera don’t you understand shirt has obviously been kept in that cage that way for awhile-I.e. the bent bars. He/she is used to this happening and is entirely too worried about how to get to the food rather than its surroundings. If it was being treated right, to begin with then it wouldn’t be that damn hungry from the start. After looking at all the responses Huskies are not stupid. They are in their own little world. And I hope this was just a funny prank for Facebook and not an everyday thing. Well, there is no Mat or anything in the cage I understand he could get out but don't y'all think he needs something to lay on? Maybe not my animals are just too spoiled I suppose. Funny af, seriously, judging by the best bars you can tell the door has been closed and food placed out near the cage. Causing the dog to react panicky to think the door is closed. Yeah. I don't care honestly, not my problems. Its funny to see the thing try. Everyone is being fooled by that open door. That door has probably never been opened before and the doggo has been classically trained to go through those bars to try and get its food.

Buy it here: What part of camera don’t you understand shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét