Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

I’m sorry the nice nurse is on vacation shirt

 reading and watching what u are doing just incredible, looking for news and give details to many people no matter they are coming from, breaking all the taboos, just go on and make South Africans and world proud. I haven't ever seen The I’m sorry the nice nurse is on vacation shirt Show with Jon Stewart. However I have seen it many times, on Facebook with Trevor Noah and I love, Trevor Noah!!! He is so smart and so funny at the same time Multi-talented I predict he will NOT be a celebrity that ends up with a drug problem. I predict he will change the world and make it a better place! That is my prediction. Just watch and see what Great things he will do!!!  <3 By the way, I agree with what he said, having a good parent or parents is something that not everyone has, (I know I didn't) and it makes a huge difference in your life.  There is one thing that Trevor Noah says that makes him great in my eyes.When you are from a mixed race you have empathy for both sides you understand people better . I should know because I’m from a mixed race. More of this, please! I already read your book and I watch the Daily Show religiously. Keep up the work you've been doing and thank you for always making me laugh and voicing your thoughts and opinions so clearly. You are an inspiration to me. Much love from an African sister.

Buy it here: I’m sorry the nice nurse is on vacation shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét