Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 8, 2018

Rose are red violets are blue I have 5 fingers the middle one is for you shirt

Keep doing you man, It’s not where you been it’s where you’re going. Keep praying keep pushing and no matter how heavy that head get. Always keep those eyes on God. My prayers for ya. Mannn people who get paid under 15 and still work for them.. you guys are something else... I can’t even work if I. My pay ain’t over 15 an hour you guys are what we call hard workers straight up y’all deserve better. Believe his gold isn’t real doesn’t really matter.. His story is honest maybe ... but everyone’s not meant to be a rap artist. To much fakness in the Rose are red violets are blue I have 5 fingers the middle one is for you shirt everyone’s life’s a struggle. It’s what you do about it that’s the real trouble. Looks like a normal kid from school just flappin with the flock around him. Forget the shoes, forget the chain, I still don’t understand what the struggle is if he doesn’t have a criminal record, doesn’t do drugs, doesn’t sell drugs, and just goes to school and Gets good grades, he can do anything he wants. It takes time to be successful. For most that is. And if School is in for him, then he can learn a trade like plumbing or become an electrician. He can work for himself, and make as much as he wants to. I’m not sure what world you are living in but going to school and getting good grades does not help you make it anymore. I personally know this guy. We meant IN COLLEGE. He made good grades and he was a great student. You can’t just assume people didn’t go to college because they are pursuing a rap career. What do you do as a profession.

Buy it here: Rose are red violets are blue I have 5 fingers the middle one is for you shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét