Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 8, 2018

Batman lip shirt

 Part of the difficulty is probably the Batman lip shirt that he has been here illegally for 25+ years. I know a family that had issues because after a couple of decades of being here illegally the father decided to become a citizen. He had a lot more hoops to jump through than if he had done it right away.  We owe our parents, but it's also good to remember what our parents have worked so hard for us to achieve and enjoy. Yes, help him all you can, but do not give up your life. As soon as he's got his citizenship, move yourself -- and him if you must -- to a place you want to go. It's never too late. My ancestors were force-marched to northeastern Oklahoma in the1830s. I grew up there; married and moved to central Oklahoma. My greatest dream is to live someplace else. I'm already eyeballing 70. It may a dream best left a dream, but I dream it still.

Buy it here: Batman lip shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét