Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

All I need today is a little of Chicago Cubs and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

Oh, how I laughed about the farting joke!!! My 1st trip to Kenya, I learned that No one talks about farting.....so my 2nd trip I took a farting machine!! I wish I had taken pictures of the expressions, to show others....it is in my heart for the All I need today is a little of Chicago Cubs and a whole lot of Jesus shirt of my life!! I watched Trevor years ago!! He's so magical at bringing you to South Africa, it's like he is taking me on a personal tour. just listened to your audiobook! laugh out loud and crying while driving to work... this was a great look at your breaking big journey... it must have been so much harder than that... but with the laughs to carry you. wishing you all the best on this adventure right now.  I am not from the US nor SA but I find Noah Trevor very funny authentic, relatable and up to date. His experience and stories from South Africa and other countries made him unique and offered something new to the world of comedy. He is one of my favorite comedians. I am now addicted to his shows. I used to watch Jay Leno once a while but Trevor cant misses his shows. Every word that comes out of his mouth is educational, inspirational and most importantly funny as hell. Thank you for proving the world wrong.

Buy it here: All I need today is a little of Chicago Cubs and a whole lot of Jesus shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét