Thứ Sáu, 24 tháng 8, 2018

Halloween is my christmas honor character shirt

The Big Dog Roman Reigns doesn't back out of a challenge. On the other hand, Brock Lesnar has been MIA both in the WWE and UFC and now he wants to show up on the week of Summer Slam? Roman Reigns will beat Brock Lesnar at Summer Slam Believe that. Roman Reign will win the title; Braun Strowman will cash in his ''Money in the bank contract'' and win the title. Brock will have rematch against Roman and Roman will have rematch with Strowman, so it will be triple threat match. Dear roman I'm waiting for the match you Vs Brock. Please I have a One request for you, Please Please Please Don't show up your spear. I think it's the main Key to your success.You had to lost many times because of ur mistakes. Please Give 6 spear on Brock Lesnar then he automatically down. Then u only can win. I haven't any suggestions to give you right now. I'm waiting to your win.Love you from Bangladesh. That is obvious. Brock Lasner will go back to UFC, Then Brown Stroman will come along with his money in the Halloween is my christmas honor character shirt. I dont see slight chance for Big dog. Whatsoever, this is drama in WWE. Somehow, i wish Roman stands with that Belt once more. All the best Dog.

Buy it here: Halloween is my christmas honor character shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét