Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 8, 2018

I’m a good Aunt I just cuss a lot floral shirt

Here is my big boy Koa which means fierce in Hawaiian. We got Koa when he was 4 months old. He was a mess. He was found in a crackhouse. He was severely underweight and neglected. We don’t know what they did to him but he wanted to bite all the I’m a good Aunt I just cuss a lot floral shirt.Now he just turned 5 years old and we r still working on his social skills. I will never give up. He is truly a part of our family You guys are amazing! I cannot express how glad I am that you, of all people, found him. It could have been anyone. But it was you! We adopted a deaf boy who took a lot of work but we fell so much in love with him that we went out and rescued another deaf baby! They're two peas in a pod now This is our Old Tyme Bulldog Bonnie. We rescued her from a shelter after she was used and abused for breeding/fighting. Had her for two years now and whilst she made our lives hell to start with, she has grown into a gentle and respectful pooch. Wouldn’t trade her snoring slobber chops for the world.

Buy it here: I’m a good Aunt I just cuss a lot floral shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét