Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 8, 2018

Disney Powered by Fairydust and Deathbat Metal shirt

What a special gift from God. He's amazing, adorable, precious and so doggone smart. God bless you parents for helping him be his best and not babying him. It's quite obvious that Y'all are awesome too. One of my daughters who I adopted at 4 I found out many years later that she had an IQ of 55. Nobody would know it because I never treated her differently than the other five. Always told her just remember 2 words... I CAN. stay blessed. I was born in 1952 with spina-bifida but I didn't die. I wonder what was different about me. Many years ago I saw on some record or birth certificate that I had been born with this condition. I am going to do more research to learn all I can about it. My niece was born with spina bifida. Also told she would not make it through the Disney Powered by Fairydust and Deathbat Metal shirt and would never walk. Shes now 41 and married and she does walk despite other problems of being deaf and to many more problems to list. She went to school and even college! Always treated her as normal as possible. She grew into a beautiful woman. So glad that she wasn't taken away from us because of this disease!!!!! Love you, Stacey.

Buy it here: Disney Powered by Fairydust and Deathbat Metal shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét