Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 8, 2018

If you don’t like my godmommy then don’t touch me shirt

 I have a cat I adopted from a shelter at about 9 months old. She was very ill with an upper respiratory infection, so I had to dose her with medication for the first few weeks. When she was feeling better, I realized she was totally feral. I have had her for almost two years and she growls and hisses at me EVERY DAY. No other vocalizations from her ever. I do not touch her and I talk gently to her when I am filling her food and water dish, but she hates people. She is with other extremely vocal and affectionate cats that come running for pets, but she never catches on that people are kind. I used to be able to stroke her back gently, but now she bolts in anticipation of being touched. This was her picture from the If you don’t like my godmommy then don’t touch me shirt.  Blimey ! What a fun & fabulous video ! So intriguing, informative and educational ! And the "cat lady" is certainly lovely to look at ! And who doesn't love those enchanting English accents ? THANK YOU so much for sharing with us ! These "Simon's Cat" videos are some of the most entertaining things on the world wide web.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét