Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

Dogs make me happy humans make my head hurt floral shirt

Truly amazing! Thank you for your love and compassion. Thank you for saving her! As to the people who put her there and then those who wanted to leave her behind...Shame on you! There’s a special place in hell for people like you.  All dogs deserve a home... Not all humans deserve a dog, how terrible was her story at the Dogs make me happy humans make my head hurt floral shirt but I love she got to be with her rescuer. Love can change rescued dogs and cats in lovely pets with a rightful owner. I love this story and am so happy that he saved her but I’m also really happy to see that kindness wins out with the person in the city watching her until he could take her home. They did an amazing job too. These two have a spot reserved above for them.  great story we share the same heart. We found the puppy ( on the right now called Jupiter ) a year ago than 5 weeks ago I spotted this bag of bones ( on the left called Julie ) she was scared of all human contact, slowly by means of sitting down throwing sausage nearer and nearer me she came over more time to bond then it got to the stage she would hear my car and come running up tail wagging. 3 days ago 6th August she actually followed me home. I have not mentioned I already have 6 dogs inc Jupiter that I rescued. Jupiter won't leaves her side all 6 dogs happy bonded instantly all run around playing but Jupe is inconsolable if she leaves his side MAYBE JUST MAYBE this could be his mother wouldn't that be fate The Dodo won't let me post a pic.

Buy it here: Dogs make me happy humans make my head hurt floral shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét