Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 8, 2018

My weed lungs shirt

 Yeah, and I miss all of them to miss my cousin Greg specially and my cousin marks My Cousin Carl and Kathy Susie there was a bunch. To all my Cousins, I think of you all and the good times we had at weddings in India in the past! I love all my Cousins and I miss all of you. I hope and pray that one day we can have a family reunion of the My weed lungs shirt Family! Jeeja.  I have quite a few cousins still living in. And around Fort Worth. One living in Oklahoma and his wife and one daughter and children.One living in Kansas and her husband and daughter and family. One cousin passed away last year. His wife is still part of the family living in Louisiana Love them all.  I love all my cousins but I have one that just passed away we weren't that close she lived a long ways off but last summer she came in we had a long talk we went to a funeral she lost her brother-in-law at the graveyard I can't get around very well she came up to me got my arm and led me up to the Grave got to care for me to sit down on walking me back to my car she wouldn't let me do it alone I will never forget that love you Muncie.

Buy it here: My weed lungs shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét