Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 8, 2018

Preggosaurus Rex Shirt

Angelica Pickles I have nothing against tattoos. As a consumer, there are some services, not all, I personally prefer to hire a person who markets themselves in such a way to make their customers feel comfortable and their customers take them serious. For instance, I want my property manager to be taken seriously and I want my tennent to feel comfortable with him or her. If someone has a distasteful tattoo or piercing, I am unlikely to hire them. It does not mean I dislike people with distasteful tattoos or piercings, it just means I am not convinced he or she will be able to represent me the way I want them to. The Preggosaurus Rex Shirt may have all the compentenvies to offer, but if they dont have the image I want to project; I simply won't hire them. Now if I wanted to hire a person to do a job whereby I do not need that image to represent me, as long as they can convince me they can get the job done, I will hire them. For instance, I probably would not hire a lawyer to represent me who has tears, skulls, and crossbone tattoos on their face, but I may hire that person for security or carpentry or painting.

Buy it here: Preggosaurus Rex Shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét