Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 8, 2018

Panic at the Disco sunflower shirt

Can't help it but this makes me shudder. Just my opinion, please don't slate me for it but I would no way in hell put my baby with a dog, any dog not just this breed. I've seen what one bite can do to a toddlers face. Someone showed me the photos of their daughter who got bit in the face, it shocked me just how much damage one bite can cause. Yes we have a dog, he gets put away when we have little ones round. Just not worth the Panic at the Disco sunflower shirt.  Here is my question. Why do no life's get on these feeds and post their hate? You are not changing our minds. We love our dogs! Take your trolling miserable self somewhere else. Truth is I'd prolly attack and bite you before my dog does and further more if you show up in my yard with a gun aiming for me or mine you better out shoot me. Tiffany Chmielewski I understand this post was many weeks ago, but your comments really bothered me, so I must say this: why are you on Pittie Nation (a page clearly made for people who love Pits) to put them down and call their dogs deadly? Doesn’t matter what kind of argument you have, or what statistics you provide; the fact that you came on here to provoke these people and tell them they’re wrong for loving their dogs based on their breed makes you wrong by every angle. You may not have said verbatim that these people are wrong for loving their dogs, but it was implied. You don’t like Pits? Post in a page specifically for that. That’s like a vegan going into a burger joint and trying to persuade everyone that eating there is bad. Let people love what they love, why is that your business? And saying things like, “If they attack my family, I will shoot your dog.” Well, if I had a Pit, and you shot my dog, I’d shoot you. So, don’t even play that game. Any dog can attack based on what they experience from their human. Don’t blame the breed. They don’t have DNA programmed to kill; that was taught.

Buy it here: Panic at the Disco sunflower shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét