Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 8, 2018

I like to party and by party I mean drink coffee and show house shirt

Its Crazy how some are hating of a young black male speaking the truth yet he speaking the facts 2pac rapped constantly about in his black community and how the real life stuggles of working and trying to make ends meat yet some of yo complaining about his chain or shoes. Point is!!! I feel his Flow through his raps and I feel that we all should be POSTIVE ASF and Surpport real Artist with real struggles it would def save some of these youngins we have out here in Australia Trying the twerk or better yet trying to be thugged out It would Help Some young black lives in the process understand themselves.Some y'all so annoying  bruh it don't matter if you flipping brugers, bricks, or houses. Get that money, stay on that hustle an keep grinding  not everyone go through life the same way. Im not sure if this was your struggle or if is to let the I like to party and by party I mean drink coffee and show house shirt know how life can be,but you have God-Giving talent!!! Just keep rapping about positive things in life and you will be rewarded. Young King, Well done my strong brother. Your passion moved me to tears. Thank you for the passion and work you put into this message. I pray God leads you into your season of prosperity. Touched truly.

Buy it here: I like to party and by party I mean drink coffee and show house shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét