Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 8, 2018

Bitch don’t fuck with me I will straight knock the stupid off your face shirt

My twin boys were both born with spina bifida last year. They are both a year old now and they have weekly physical and occupational therapy in the Bitch don’t fuck with me I will straight knock the stupid off your face shirt of getting to see this amazing milestone. I follow this young warrior on Facebook and it warms my heart to see his enthusiasm. God bless him. My oldest daughter has Occulta and we had no idea until she was sixteen and was having pains in and around her lower tailbone during track and cross country season at the school. While her doctor assured us that it was a coincidental finding after a CT scan and MRI, it still made me thankful that she is able to function normally day to day and reminded me to not take my own health for granted too.  I have a granddaughter with spina bifida and it makes me so happy to see someone else who can walk and be so happy a d proud you go little guy do everything that you can. Wow I’m speechless I love that little boy now I got to feel just how my daughter feels about her son. I’m learning in life about what people have to deal with on this level and it’s some of the hardest things I’ve come across in my life. I’m so happy when I see families overcome some things doctors don’t even have a clue what these families endure and accomplish.

Buy it here: Bitch don’t fuck with me I will straight knock the stupid off your face shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét