Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 8, 2018

The Golden Girl By Bob Ross shirt

 as my underling TA, be prepared for cat memes; also, my horrible ex washed off at my place after holi and gave cloudy a red stain he is no longer red, but my bathtub is still slightly purple That's something Jas would do! Thanks Lauren Abraham this video it has made my Christmas. Note to self don't use too much glitter in my home made bath bombs and clean the bath out before throwing the pong pong ball in for Jas to swipe. Salem is right pretty all a glittering. However, hopefully, you cleaned it all off as ingestion/inhaling of the The Golden Girl By Bob Ross shirt can be very harmful according to our vet. (Sorry Salem...you’ll need to dance without the glitter  Have a grandson that did not like to have to open a Christmas gift that had glitter on the paper. Hates glitter. Had two sons-in-law (neighter present for this year's Christmas gathering) that cringed at the sound of styrafrom rubbing on styrafoam...don't know if either has outgrown. Myself...I just love watching everyone open their gifts & love opening all of mine. So much time & thought went into everything I received. I got every thing I wished for from Honey Straws to soft warm pajamas and so many very nick gifts that I didn't wish for.

Buy it here: The Golden Girl By Bob Ross shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét