Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 8, 2018

No story should end too soon suicide prevention awareness shirt

He is brave and has worked incredibly hard to get this far in his life. No one else can go through the journey he's been through and end up where he is. Well done Trevor. We're proud of you.  Love watching his show- he's extremely intelligent, engaging and truly thought provoking. His humanity shines through, while his wit is dead on! His book "Born A Crime" revealed the way he came to understand the No story should end too soon suicide prevention awareness shirt as it is - and he still maintain a shockingly positive point of view.  I remember being handed a pirate dvd of Daywalker by a delegate in my class jonks ago. She said “I have something special for you, go and watch this. When I got over the initial “ I don’t do pirate stuff” and decided to take a peak I couldn’t stop watching, I was hooked. Have bought or downloaded everything you have done since! Thank you to that lady and thank you Trevor, you add great stuff to our lives every day.

Buy it here: No story should end too soon suicide prevention awareness shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét