Thứ Ba, 14 tháng 8, 2018

I just wanna watch hallmark christmas movie all day shirt

I love this video, black cats, and glitter! But makes me kinda sad because I read something a few weeks ago that showed how most glitter is microplastic and end up going down the drain, and doesn't dissolve or anything like that, so it ends up in the I just wanna watch hallmark christmas movie all day shirt and certain fish mistake it for food, etc.. To know that there are glitter bath bombs is kinda like, aww man. So much glitter going down the drain so cute with the glitter! We should of done THIS with Bean  Bryan would of freaked and laughed at us! Just like he did when he saw us laying on his bed, eating pizza, and smokin...he comes in with Rossi.. screaming Girls! ....the rest is history!!!! Next thing that happened...ur brother coming upstairs to your room, asking about me!!! Hahaha that was during Thanksgiving break for him while he was at Macomb. even tho I’m not a cat I would so do this is and you would find me and be like “omg oh no I should have hid the glitter.” And I would be like rolling around in it more and I would be sparkly everywhere and yeah. Look at me momma, I’m shining!!” Literally. My cat does that when I sweep the floor and I forget to pick it up right away -.- then I have a dusty cat. At least this one is sparkly and fabulous, now what worries me is the cat’s health I really hope that glitter won’t make it sick.

Buy it here: I just wanna watch hallmark christmas movie all day shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét