Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 8, 2018

Maleficent and Evil Queen selfie shirt

 Trevor Noah makes me proud to say I am a South African. He has shown all of Africa that no matter what the circumstances of your upbringing & life, if you work hard enough & follow your dreams they can be achieved. Trevor you rock my world. Oh yes & John Vlismas is just a jealous potty mouth twit who wishes he had the Maleficent and Evil Queen selfie shirt to pull the audiences that you do. Keep on laughing Trevor. God Bless. Ah! Thanks for this! When it was announced that Trevor was going to be taking Jon Stewart's place on the show. My first thought- WHO??? This new guy is adorable. That smile, those dimples and that lovely accent, but he has some VERY big shoes to fill! He has filled them well and made The Daily Show his own. So intelligent, so funny... An inspiration to us all and a reminder to dream WELL and dream BIG. I really like Jon Stewart and really enjoyed the show while he was the host. I didn’t know who Trevor Noah was and was not pleased by the idea of him being the new host. However after watching a few shows, I really liked his style. It’s different! On a side note, I don’t think he stole Peters joke. It wouldn’t be hard to come up with a similar concept as a comedian. The video where Peters is being interview you can totally see discomfort in his face and maybe he’s bitter over Noah’s success. That’s just my opinion.

Buy it here: Maleficent and Evil Queen selfie shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét