Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Aholic Crazy Owl land shirt

This happened on a bridge here in Portland Oregon last week! I don't see the sense in it and I don't see why people feel it necessary to stop traffic and possibly hurt other people for a little fun! Sounds to me like a bunch of entitled millennials who just think that they own the Aholic Crazy Owl land shirt and don't give a crap about anybody else.  I think that 3 vehicle at the front the cops should tag their license plates an find them to because someone had to stop an put the traffic to a stop for that stunt. They even had videos cameras like they were filming a movie. I had a cat that was so addicted to her iPad apps that I had to put the iPad in the closet otherwise she would sit and cry at the iPad for it to be turned on.  Those poor cats! I can't imagine the damage being done to their psyches when they are unable to catch the digital fish, mouse, etc. Let's not even get into the physical injury they may receive when falling off the furniture. Where is PETA?!? I think cats should protest against iPads. And here I had to go and delete a bunch of stuff my cat added to my cart on Amazon when I got up to get something to drink. It’s a good thing I caught it in time. Otherwise, he would have made me spend $200 on a kimono and a vibrator. I looked at him like “dude, what the hell? At least get momma a good vibrator. Not that cheap $20 thing”. He just stuck his tongue out me.

Buy it here: Aholic Crazy Owl land shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét