Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

Husky hello darkness my old friend shirt

You are such a good soul. Am sure you will both be happy. Thank you for saving her! How could anyone have left her there? You are one special hero. Bless every day for you both! Mean people on the boat, no love or compassion in them. You and dog are safe and loved by angels. My heart broke when a person left her behind for the second time, as with?! WHO does that? Her little doggie heart probably got shattered thank god for her incredible owner that went right back and got her. I was thinking the same thing, who in the Husky hello darkness my old friend shirt would not want an innocent young dog on the boat for a short time. IIt'snot like she was biting anyone. Toss them over the board for a few days without food and see how they like it. Bless you, for saving her from that horrible place where some awful person left her to die. I'm so glad there are still good people out there trying to do what's right on the animal's behalf who otherwise have no fighting chance.

Buy it here: Husky hello darkness my old friend shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét