Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 8, 2018

Unicorn pumpkin shirt

 Every single day I can find more and more stories that highlight the unfairness of the world, the flaws of the Unicorn pumpkin shirt, and I feel sadness, anger, rage, a wish to just light it up and let it burn, but then I come to hony comment section, and calm down. What I realized today tho, is that people commenting here usually have from OK to very good grammar and opinion forming abilities, and I keep wondering, if well educated people are more empathic, understanding and tolerant ("normal"), or the other way around, these "normal" people are more likely to learn? I feel like the education system needs enormous rework in a lot of countries. I got my citizenship two years ago. My world was easy compared to your Dad. I wanted to send you best wishes and good luck for you and congratulations on graduating NYU, to your brother, my grateful thanks for his service and to your Dad, the citizenship he has worked for all his adult life, Much love.

Buy it here: Unicorn pumpkin shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét