Thứ Ba, 28 tháng 8, 2018

Heart of a Marine my heart beats USMC my mind always thinks semper Fi shirt

Cousins I think about you daily and all the fun we had growing up together. Please let me know how you and your family are. This goes to Joe’s as well. We were such good friends growing up and with busy lives and distance have drifted away.  Praise the lord bro pls pray for me my DNC test is done my report will get after 21days pls keep me in your pray n my family my son is studying in 10class keep him also in your prayer bro thanks god bless un your ministry. Praise the Lord uncle please pray for my family. and pray for my papa he is badly in debts. Please deliverance him from all their debt. We are suffering so many problems. Please pray for my family and blessings my papa's service. Thanks, Lord Amen Amen Amen. Please pray for my MIL Janice, diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer and given 6mos. Pray the Heart of a Marine my heart beats USMC my mind always thinks semper Fi shirt plan my husband and sister in law are pursuing will be in accordance to God's will, not man's. Pray for the Lach family, for peace, strength, and grace during the most difficult times we could ever imagine.

Buy it here: Heart of a Marine my heart beats USMC my mind always thinks semper Fi shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét