Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 8, 2018

Autism love needs no words shirt

Sarah jantzen-I wouldn't be so quick to assume the benefits are worth risking your life for! I'm in the UK, we have free health care, paid maternity (up to at least 39 weeks) and paternity leave, statutory sick pay, council houses. We can look for another job without the fear of being fired from the current one for that reason. We have abortion and discrimination laws that allow women to decide what happens with their own bodies and allow everyone fair treatment and choices. We still complain about the Autism love needs no words shirt but we have it pretty good. Your country was literally build by immigrants!! The American Dream is broken. This woman's father came for a better life, works hard and produced 2 accomplished, decent children. Your government should be welcoming him and others like him, with open arms. This post tonight broke my heart and made me cry. I wish I had better words right now, but I think everyone else has said what I was thinking. I’m actually out of words these days, which is heartbreaking in and of itself. I’m in Houston, Texas surrounded by people I don’t recognize anymore or even want to. What have we become.

Buy it here: Autism love needs no words shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét