Thứ Hai, 20 tháng 8, 2018

Viking I’m not an Infidel I’m a heathen shirt

Wonderful and precious it brought tears to my eyes there's goodness still in this world to this day no matter what race you are as long as you have God in your heart and love in your heart the world will be a better place thank you miss lady for helping this teacher may God continue to bless you and watch over you and your family amen. A teacher I know of has set up a "school registery" at a local store and ask people to buy the Viking I’m not an Infidel I’m a heathen shirt she needs for her class. It's a shame she has to do this to help her students. 1) that the kids don't have what they need 2) the teacher feels and apparently is responsible to furnish supplies and 3) that they need help buying supplies because they are paid so little and can't afford it. Yeah, we are an upside down society. We need to boycott entertainment, all types, and spend the money on educating and teaching our kids and ourselves. What s wonderful gift of love...bless you for doing this for your daughters teacher...teachers are molding our children ...it's their futures and our future representatives...your generosity is over whelming....thank you and God Bless.

Buy it here: Viking I’m not an Infidel I’m a heathen shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét