Thứ Tư, 15 tháng 8, 2018

Dandelion some see a weed some see a wish shirt

I have to look at it again because I didn't see the chain my eyes must have been shut. I ain't shooting the messenger I'm listening to the message. The message in life you may feel you want to return to old behaviours to get your desires but instead you satisfy and struggle on. Simple he's right no-one cares cause most are busy trying to get there's all in a rush but going nowhere apart from soil or fire. This right here is real.and theres cats out there getting deals and cant even understand what they are saying. Keep pushing youngman your day will come.drop the Dandelion some see a weed some see a wish shirt though keep them lung like steel so you can spread your words. You keep in having faith young man be live me there is good in you and good life gets better stay away from negative people and go to school to get traning you will see I pray for you. God bless.  Well said struggles everybody go threw sum worse than others but I deff can relate to him we need help but just can't trust no one now a days or how to seek it without people knowing TILL u let it all out.

Buy it here: Dandelion some see a weed some see a wish shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét