Thứ Tư, 29 tháng 8, 2018

I’m a simple woman like coffee dog and book shirt

This is my dumpster kitty. I and my husband were throwing trash out and he heard a kitten crying so we investigated and found this little guy (obviously much smaller) it two plastic bags tied off and covered in the sprite. It was at least 32 degrees out and I struggled for hours to get him warm enough to eat again and he's been my baby ever since. Sweetest loving cat ever and LOVES kids. Why would someone be so evil to throw precious furry beings away in the I’m a simple woman like coffee dog and book shirt At least set it free somewhere, where it might have a chance at life, but even that is horrible. ..but tying kittens up in plastic bags, thrown away, is an evil we cannot comprehend!! May they fry in hell. This is Snowflake. She was a cat I found wandering outside my neighborhood. She was too sweet and I noticed she had a collar line. Turns out when her owner died, the next of kin threw this declawed housecat into the street. I had finally convinced my parents to let me take her in and just in time too. That year was the biggest blizzard we had seen in New York. Almost two feet of snow. She has now passed over the rainbow bridge. She passed away this year of old age. I’m at thankful for every day I had her in my life.

Buy it here: I’m a simple woman like coffee dog and book shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét