Thứ Bảy, 25 tháng 8, 2018

New Orleans Saints lip shirt

You are amazing! Your father definitely deserves to be a US citizen. He represents what I believe to be an American - he worked hard to give his children a better life and raised children who positively contribute to society. I wasn’t at my father’s citizenship ceremony bc I was away at school, but I did all the paperwork for my mom and cried at her ceremony. I didn’t cry at my own citizenship swearing in ceremony bc I had always felt American, but with the current climate, I think I would have bc it gives me a sense of protection (although at times, I feel even that isn’t enough). I totally empathize with the tug and pull of wanting to go out and do things, but doing things for your parents bc of the sacrifices they made for you. But at the New Orleans Saints lip shirt of it all, you will not regret waiting for a bit to travel to do this for your father. I wanted to pursue history after college, but went into law instead bc my parents wanted me to have the financial security. I wasn’t fulfilled in it and I resented them for forcing me for a while. But years later, I see how happy my career success made them and since I’m no longer practice law, that I have a long time to live my life and those years I spent as a lawyer weren’t really a sacrifice at all compared to what they did for me.

Buy it here: New Orleans Saints lip shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét