Chủ Nhật, 26 tháng 8, 2018

There’s a 99% chance I need beer and a 100% chance that I’m having more than one shirt

Oh, how I laughed about the farting joke!!! My 1st trip to Kenya, I learned that No one talks about farting.....soooooo my 2nd trip I took a farting machine!! I wish I had taken pictures of the expressions, to show others....it is in my heart for the There’s a 99% chance I need beer and a 100% chance that I’m having more than one shirt of my life!! I watched Trevor years ago. He's so magical at bringing you to South Africa, it's like he is taking me on a personal tour.  Nice one Trevor, I like your sense of humor, your intelligence and very informative. Your mom is the greatest to bring someone like you on this earth. Great job. Trevor Noah is a blessing and an inspiration. One of the most extraordinary individuals in the world. Wishing you continued blessings, health, prosperity, and happiness just listened to your audiobook! laugh out loud and crying while driving to work... this was a great look at your breaking big journey... it must have been so much harder than that... but with the laughs to carry you. wishing you all the best on this adventure right now.

Buy it here: There’s a 99% chance I need beer and a 100% chance that I’m having more than one shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét