Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 12, 2018

Jack Skellington I speak fluent Sarcasm shirt

David Boggs it’s hard to find middle ground with a sleazy con man who lies like it’s going out of style. Plus, why work with a lame duck prez who’s looking at impeachment, possibly prison time. For the last 2 years, the Jack Skellington I speak fluent Sarcasm shirt has had complete control of all 3 branches of government. The only Democratic opposition is in your silly heads. Jeff Runyan The following is a letter from a real pastor and Trump supporter. Please read it carefully. Trump has been anointed by God to be our beloved let ader to save America from science, minorities and women. Trump is the most honest, intelligent and stable person in the world. Trump was unfaithful to his wives because he was acting under God’s command, but he has been always faithful to his mistresses something remarkable. I know that because I am like him . Sorry I have to stop writing because I am going to take my meds and feed my unicorn. I am writing from the Franklin Graham Psychotic Clinic. Have they caught people that committed crimes? Yes, and for those crimes these people need to be prosecuted. Has anyone been indicted on Russian Collusion? The reason it is being dubbed a witch hunt is that Mueller was given broad prosecution authority. It would be no different if you were investigated for murder and was put on trial for something completely irrelevant to the murder. It is a witch hunt in the sense that they are looking for any crime and trying to tie it back to the President. I don't care who is in office, this is abuse of power.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét