Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 9, 2018

Kanye West never heard of her shirt

Speak up Oprah. I am a Canadian so really what happens in the US is not my business but now I am concerned that something very evil is happening and the people of the US whom we have always believed in are following. It is very scary to think this is who our neighbours and trusted friends are. You are all complicit and it does not speak well for you.  Horrifying that families/children are being put through this. These are human beings. It makes me sad and sick to my stomach. Some days I feel like I'm in a bad dream and will wake up and this country/world will be somewhere that I understand; a place where human beings care about each other before anything else in life. Right now that's just a dream and what's happening to those families is a nightmare. I know they're not sleeping tonight, or tomorrow night, or the Kanye West never heard of her shirt, yet that is probably their only escape from their horrific reality. It's just heartbreaking.At least for those of us with a heart. Same here it's heartbreaking and unbelievable. My dad died when I was 10 and that was really really difficult but I think this would be worse being ripped away from my mom or my dad's arms at such a young age would be so devastating I don't think I'd ever get over it and I don't think these kids will either.

Buy it here: Kanye West never heard of her shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét