Thứ Tư, 5 tháng 9, 2018

I am a Horror Aholic shirt

 I know first hand Oprah, I was torn away from my mother... it is heart breaking to see this.. I stand and pray for a change in policies and laws to forbid children from being taken from parents. Again thank you for caring for those who can't speak for themselves.., thank you for giving voice and being a drum major of justice. You are the I am a Horror Aholic shirt of Dr.Martin Lurther King. It's just so sad for the children, they aren't the ones who are at fault and it is scary enough to be hauled away with their parents. Why put the innocents through additional emotional trauma? Yes, the parents/adults are at fault using their children in this way. But, then again most come here to strive for a better life away from poverty, corrupt governments, and gang terror. I'm not sure I can blame them for trying, wouldn't you? The system to get into our country from theirs is expensive and corrupt in many cases. It's a sad situation.  We have all fallen short! There is no perfect person in this world. We have all made bad choices but not everyone is caught..yes maybe breaking the law to such magnitude isn't your sin but if your walls could talk. I wonder what they would say. Ye without a blemishu know the rest.

Buy it here: I am a Horror Aholic shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét