Thứ Bảy, 21 tháng 7, 2018

Snoopy that’s what I do I read and I know things shirt

Mom of three toddlers and we just moved to a new state. It is so hard to meet new mom friends. I gathered my few close mom friends over my entire lifetime back home and now i have to start from scratch. I just found out I am not only an introvert by I struggle with social anxiety and general anxiety.  I feel like I’m back in high school and incredibly awkward after several months with only my very young children to interact with.  I’ve often felt invisible with other kids’ moms. When you try to say “hi” or strike up a conversation and get shot down multiple times, it is tough to handle. Being a working mom and not at every PTA event didn’t help my case, I know. But now that my kids are older, I try really hard to be kind to the Snoopy that’s what I do I read and I know things shirt of younger kids, answering questions they have about school, etc. It makes me feel better to try to help them.


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét