Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 9, 2018

Metallica Cliff’em all shirt

 Sassy Dawe, I am a little older than you. I also will not ever stop missing my family and friends that are gone. if I could call them back, I would. some of them died while doing radiation, some chemo, and some dialysis...not an easy or happy and healthy life. I still miss them and love them. they were not having a good life and maybe the Metallica Cliff’em all shirt was best for them. what I think makes no difference one way or the other. Jan Fogarty I am going to be 67 years of age and while I know it's the circle of life and that eventually come to accept them being gone that does not mean that we will ever stop missing them or more importantly loving them but that is just how I feel about it. That is so sweet! Thank you Peanut. I did not know the true power of undevotional love until I held you in my arms when you were a newborn baby. I am so proud of you. You are a beautiful, caring, hard-working, wonderful young lady. I am so proud of you! You and Walker have brought me the happiest moments of my life. Love you!

Buy it here: Metallica Cliff’em all shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét