Thứ Sáu, 7 tháng 2, 2020

Top shirts today on Homieshirt at 02/07/2020

I'm on a train in Italy right now. To be honest, in the 10 years that I've lived here, I've seen too many accidents. One is too many, but I've seen many. Considering the 14 day delay before symptoms show and the fact that the virus is contagious even before the symptoms are apparent it seems a bit reckless to be ignoring local government advice to only go out when necessary. Tbh I'm surprised the bars are open. All the bars and restaurants are closed in the city I'm in. Maybe not so stupid if you keep as isolated as possible - especially when the alternative is to sit for hours on a plane with others who may be contagious whilst the air conditioning recirculates their germs around the cabin. I have to wonder does the timing of this and the mass press hysteria have more to do with hiding the world wide political disasters.

Top shirts today on Homieshirt at 02/07/2020

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét