Thứ Hai, 13 tháng 8, 2018

I see a little silhouetto of a man on my shirt on my shirt and he’s holding a mango shirt

ALL my pit bull rescues have come to us clinging to women and fearful of men, because the majority of their abusers are men and women run the rescues and shelters. Not rocket science. My girl pit bull hated my husband at first, for almost a year, she'd leave the I see a little silhouetto of a man on my shirt on my shirt and he’s holding a mango shirt when he came in. With time and patience, she now seeks him out, wags her tail when she sees him and snuggles with him. They're the most abused breed on the planet; they're terribly misunderstood and fiercely loyal and trusting. Don't betray their trust and you'll have a wonderful dog. My boy, adopted a couple of month ago! He's such an amazing, loving, cuddly, goofy little boy! When my chihuahua died from a brain tumor, I knew I wanted to adopt a dog that really needed me, one that others might look past. He was brought to a shelter with some hair missing, the vet seemed to think someone poured hot grease on him. When I saw him, I knew he was the one, he is definitely a Mamas boy, and I'm ok with that! So amazing that you gave this boy a chance s afraid. It took some time but she is doing so much better she love hugs and kisses from the family but she still shys away from people when we are out she doesn't bark or growl she just moves away.

Buy it here: I see a little silhouetto of a man on my shirt on my shirt and he’s holding a mango shirt
Home: https://vitadolceshirt.com/


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét