Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 5, 2020

Not false claim it's true 5G emits 60GHZ  Frequencies that's the frequency of oxygen hemoglobin uptake.I think they should be more worried about what the Americans are doing with micro waves from their new space force using their new military spaceship , they say it's for peaceful uses but question needs to be answered , there's always a different agenda when it comes to a military service like these.Another bunch of idiots, just like the hyde park protesters. Still waiting for your social media report on it by the way BBC It's not false, although 5G is good technology but is dengerous to our health, there is a reason why they are planting those Towers in every nation across the worldmost mobile companies cant provide a decent 3 or 4G service let alone 5G where I live and workI have a 5G tower near my home. And I wake up each night from realization that government is downloading my daily brainwaves. I recently bought a tinfoil hat on Amazon but the govt was able to find the backdoor to my waves anyway. Help !!Utter stupidity but 5g needs resourcing to a uk firm and no imput from Huawei at all .
Sale!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét