Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 4, 2020

Corona Golden Girls Dorothy Bea Safe Shirt

I know you’re scared but please don’t shame blameIts hell for the rest of the world as well and i am on about china not wuhan . then you have no compassion and lack comprehension of how long 76 days will be.can u read i said about china not wuhan . i have compassion, 28 days for me and i cant go a see my dying relative .so pisarn its my opinion why? They are victims just as you and everyone else in this globe. Blame globalists likes bill gates and soros!how comes on this page everyone is saying the same and only me is getting attacked from peopleWe the Doctors  all over the world  are on it
Sale!
$24.99 $22.95
Sale!
$24.99 $22.95
Sale!
Sale!
Sale!
ALAN In Space Nobody Can Hear You In Space ShirtALAN In Space Nobody Can Hear You In Space Shirt Hoodie

$24.99 $22.95

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét